Space Station Question

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I am trying to start a new space station design but I am unable to find a station blue print at a shop and pressing the M key opens up the map. I have over 3mil credits so lack of funds is not the issue. Anyone have a solution?

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I am trying to start a new space station design but I am unable to find a station blue print at a shop and pressing the M key opens up the map. I have over 3mil credits so lack of funds is not the issue. Anyone have a solution?
    Look up what the Keybinding for station spawning is, it's in settings under controls

Reaction score
    Usually the keybinding is P. Why is this such a problem for people? Do they not look at key configs, or do they just have screwed up keybindings?
    Maybe - does the default keybinding setup have overlapping ones? That could cause these kinds of issues.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Usually the keybinding is P. Why is this such a problem for people? Do they not look at key configs, or do they just have screwed up keybindings?
    Maybe - does the default keybinding setup have overlapping ones? That could cause these kinds of issues.
    Idk I know they changed the keybindings for up and down as well as rotating so perhaps they changed some of the other keybindings, I haven't spawned a station in a while cause I've just been building ships

Az14el

Definitely not a skywanderers dev
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    M was the old keybinding for spawning stations, that a lot of players are still used to, it's been swapped around now (M for galaxy Map, P for sPawn station or some insane thing)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    M was the old keybinding for spawning stations, that a lot of players are still used to, it's been swapped around now (M for galaxy Map, P for sPawn station or some insane thing)
    Shoulda just left it the same lol