Space Station not detecting reactor (Power 2.0)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I'm currently building a space station using power 2.0. I placed down about 7,000 stabilisers in two seperate groups, all good. But when I started placing down reactors, the station only detected the first hundred or so in the power stats tab, but after that placing more blocks onto the reactor didn't increase the reactor block count. I figured reloading the game might refresh and fix this issue. Now the power stats say the station doesn't have any reactor blocks, I can't interact with the reactor blocks any more and placing new reactor blocks down does nothing (Stabilisers still seem fine though).

Does anyone know how to force a check for reactor blocks, or do I have to delete and rebuild my whole station just to have any power at all?

Reaction score
    You need to rejoin into the game. Did you do that allready?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I just tried again and removed all reactor blocks from the station and then left and rejoined the game. Reactors were working fine until the power block counter reached 6,534, then they stopped working again. Couldn't interact with them, counter wouldn't go up or down, and the power line thing stayed in the same spot even after I removed all the power blocks again.

Reaction score
    Another common problem for me was, that I altered the stabilization axis angles. But I doubt that this helps here. Just check it out maybe it helps. :)

So I guess you are playing on singleplayer? For me the power bugs often vanished after server restarts.

But I guess I just can't help you here. Sorry.

Skwidz

turtleStew
    Reaction score
    You said you placed the stabilizers first? That might be the issue.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Well, I removed all stabilisers and then rejoined before doing anything else, just to try to reset the game, and i got 5,982 power blocks before it broke this time, so it doesn't seem like it's the stabilisers that are the problem.