Space Station Bug

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    So I was playing Starmade, and decided to make a space station to dock all my ships at, so I pressed "Z" (by default its "M" but I changed it so it was next to the ship core-placing button) while holding some white hull, because I thought it would place the white hull. Instead, it place a grey hull, but it didn't even use any of the grey hull in my inventory! I still had the same amount. Then I destroyed it to try again, to see if it would still happen. When I destroyed the grey hull, it gave me TWO grey hull in return!

Reaction score
    the 2 grey hull when destroying the station is a glitch, but when you make a station it does create a grey hull block as a core. if you place another block on the station you can break the grey hull and replace it (or not) as you will.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Yes I know, but you can still get infinite grey hull from this and even sell it, so it needs to be fixed.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    When I made a station I created it like normal just to see if it worked.

It did and I destroyed it. When I next logged on it was still there........But it had grown in to a massive square of red hull! I blew it up but it kept respawning. I had to reset the game to get rid of it. XD

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i had that red square thing, too. Kept reappearing every time I re-entered the sector