Space Parcel Logistics - In need of transport/cargo geeks!

Reaction score
    Space Parcel Logistics

What IS Space Parcel Logistics?!

Space Parcel Logistics is a faction inspired by real parcel deliverance service known as PPL (Professional Parcel Logistics) with very custom properties, focusing on generally logistics, centralized trade, material storage and contract supplyment to private and public bases also, specialized supply runs to planets, dropping docked supply crates in various sizes, whilst prefering light roleplay, not forcing it at all ...

How does everything work?

First off, warning into the air, SPL is not a combat faction players in faction with super-capital ships, capital, carriers and such will be kicked out of faction after warnings, those will be allowed only under special circumstances and after consultation with whole faction, frigates, cruisers and below sorted by size are allowed if customized for cargo hauling, trade or exploration, yet well protected against strikes, thus we do not strike, we only defend, and let go ...

Faction supplyment works on kinda had-to-say-it system that buys out shops and stores the bough materials at their bases, at this point, it is preffered to play on servers with faction base protection

Prefered ships are medium sized mules, cargo ships, transports, armed/Armored transports with passive defensive systems, only enforcing is to ship have as much as possible physical space for materials, everything else is opinional ...
    Designs are preffered to have allingment of
    Blue,Black,Grey and White, aesthetics are completely opinional ...

As metioned, there are to be material storages, those are regular Base-Warehouse hybrids, working aswell as shops, simply said, SPL bases, standart allingment housing is "Warehouses and at least 4 Drydocks for medium sized ships, small room with trade node and consoles to show off what and how much of materials are avaiable to be sold, or pre-ordered for a drop onto place"

SPL is passivelly open faction, meaning whilst it's private to join, it has freedom of ship aesthetics, builds and skins

For each contract deliverance, you'll get credits bonus, and at certain deliverance counts (and faction trust) Higher rank

What server do we parcel on?

Due to what the server offers, optimal ones is Red Shift

How do i join this thing, man!?

Filling out simple form below will do the thing, man!

• Character Name - (ex. Dankbola1789)
      • Previous Factions, still in, or gone? (If you're not in the faction anymore, write reason why have you gone off it)
      • Ship construction style (Preffering sharp edges or smooth, round curves?)
      • Preffered playstyle -
        - Casual
        - Player
        - Hardcore
        - Light Roleplay
        - Heavy Roleplay
      • What do you plan to do in our faction & what is brief reason you join in? (I plan to take care of base or take care of ships, or clearly hauling, trade etc)
    How do you play - (Choose one at each point)
    Cautious - Imprudent
    Nonintrusive - Agressive
    Curious - Unconcerned
    Innovative - Conservative
    Loud - Quiet
    Extrovert - Introvert
    Lead - Obey
    Systematic - Rebellic

And for final, the filthy RULES
    1. Common sense, do not attack until activelly provoked, verbal attack is not considered attack (aka flame/troll)
    2. Do not curse, troll or demolish randomly other players, or members of the factions on purpose, that will result in kick after warning
    3. Claiming abandonded stuff - As long as player is'nt on server, making SURE that it is really abandoned (no faction lock, partially demolished or damaged severally
    4. Dont be an idiot, try to get a bit more helpfull behavior if you are able to, we dont want silly can kids that act up way too much, that does'nt necessarily mean you have to obey everything, use your common sense and be nice
    5. Harrasing new players and generally players is strictly forbidden, that applies to spawn aswell and so on faction bases, that will result in instant kick if continuously repeating the act, verbal douches are not welcome

And that's it! Thanks for hovering over this Thread, we hope you'll have nice experience, and have fun!

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Dafuq, do people want to be a UPS man in a video game?

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Why not Elwyn? This could be useful to the major factions :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    CR has our own 440m long cargo hauler thank you very much

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    CR has our own 440m long cargo hauler thank you very much
    Starfleet has cargo ships, but none the less, no one actaully wants to do it, why not have a minion faction who does? There did used to be one on EE and it got alot of business, SF tryed getting them to merge with us to form our operations department.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    I read the spelling error in the title as "Euthanasia". Just sayin'.

On-topic, this seems like an interesting and unique idea for a faction. The Lazarus Imperium wishes you the best!

Reaction score
    I read the spelling error in the title as "Euthanasia". Just sayin'.

On-topic, this seems like an interesting and unique idea for a faction. The Lazarus Imperium wishes you the best!
    On that, thanks and fixed, also same on my/our side!

Dafuq, do people want to be a UPS man in a video game?
    I cant really say to be honest, as written it's just inspired by the UPS guys, not rendering current company as 100% same

Tough the point of the faction is rather ambient and misc than major as most of the factions, supply and centralized storage, it's not THAT usefull afterall, but considering that one sector will contain the capacity of 500 shops, you can simply come to that place and pick extremely large quantities of blocks, or either order "secured package" that is armored against light attacks, or even can be equipped with radar jamming, cloaking or timed-trigger self destruct mechanism after looting the crate and half of the price, sure, people can just come, buy, and sell for larger price, but hey, is'nt that how actual trade works? overall point is to bring more depth into the game, and since i love to do it, well .. It is expected to not have much people in, as people seek for action rather

Final verdict, nobody LOL

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    A Corp rather than a faction ehh?

Reaction score
    I would like to make you guys an offer. I have an RP server going up and I was wondering if you guys wanted to be one of the few transport companies once the server goes up. Thank you for your time.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Suggestion.

Your cargo crates could be "numbered" through using display module, so you can practically put a "To: Name, from: name" thing for easier delivery.

:)

Reaction score
    I could have used this in elwyn eternity. We had to move bases to anotger galaxy 17,000 KM away. It would have been nice to just load all the supplies into a dropped cargo container and have them pick it up to transport it. Ive been waiting for corporations to pop up on starmade, especially with the new economy. Now if I could just find a mining corp to give me ores

Reaction score
    Interesting you should mention wanting a mining corp. I was considering starting one with a couple of my friends. This looks promising too though. If I get this beleaguered bloated flightless bird of an idea off the ground we'll probably be the only competition for this faction. Not that it'll be much competition. Just two different ways of moving and supplying.

Reaction score
    Sounds good, maybe work like really life resources to distribution they fly it to me and charge a delivery fee of 10% of total goods purchased

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    just like EVE :P cept the couriers only get about 1%, but that can sometimes be millions depending on your cargo.