Space MMO-RTS for starmaders

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Heya friends!

There is a new space game coming that you should know about.

'Novus Aeterno' offers completely personalized ships, big persistent world, manufacturing-trading-guilds-great combat-conquest, individual research 'tree', planetary constructions.

A small team came up with a great idea and also the ability to create something good! Alpha starts in 3 weeks from now.

Check out their Kickstarter:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2122031929/novus-aeterno-the-next-evolution-in-rts-games

Fly safe :D

Reaction score
    This is simply amazing. I\'ve always dreamed of playing an RTS where you start from a humble planet and then grow into a galactic or even intergalactic empire. It\'s beautiful.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    bwah....there are other space game\'s coming out that im more exited about. It\'s cool that its one giant map with loooots of players, but it kinda seems like a mix between Tribalwars,Spore (the space part) and starcraft.

it would,however, be very cool if the game was first person aswell. but since it isnt i\'l stick to starmade, and might start playing star citizens when it comes out.

Reaction score
    From what I saw, it looks like some crossover between Sins of a solar empire(real time space battle) and galactic civilzations(lots of customization). It is the only space game of its kind I know of that is coming out in near future