Space Medicine

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    So currently, we are unable to regenerate lost health except through suicide, right? Well, I searched through the entire forum and only saw 1 thing that mentioned anything related to healing.

Well, maybe we can have MEDICINE DISPENSERS, and MEDICINE CPUs. Medicine CPUs, when activated with R, will slowly heal you, obviously. The more medicine dispensers that are grouped together to a medicine CPU, the faster you heal. Perhaps 1 medicine dispenser would heal you 1 hp every 2 seconds, so it'd be pretty dang important to have more than just 1 medicine dispenser. This would give rise to ship medbays/sickbays! An entire room dedicated to healing. Maybe we should also be able to buy/manufacture medkits, which instantly heal you some amount of health (small medkits, medium medkits, large medkits?). These would be "personal" objects.

Any thoughts?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The only time I ever took damage was when i bumped into lava, when shot I instantly die. What other ways to you take damage for a serious mechanic to be needed.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    There\'s probably going to be more ways to lose health in the future. Like getting shot. Or touching a cactus. Or radiation. Or the dangers or pressure and temperature. Or fall damage.

Reaction score
    I find the med-bay idea neat. We need more rooms that big ships could use for their interiors so they are not just filled with weapons and shields but have some proper interior.

Reaction score
    it would be nice to have personal weapons, like laser pistols and rocket launchers similar to the anti matter cannons and missile launchers, but only smaller, so there would be a need for marines aboard the ship, and it wont be like 1 man controlling a huge ship

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    A medical bay would be great, mabe a block that regens health when you are near, because I have been able to take 1-2 hits from a small cannon but not die, and it is annoying not being able to go to full health without dying.

Reaction score
    Also if there were beds like a med bay bed and barracks bed there would be something other than computers inside peoples ships.