Space Hauler

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    No guns or anything on it. The first for Cargo Pods are Empty 2 of the remaining one are mostly Empty.
    Complete with crew compartment. There is a long shaft that runs to the back of the ship to another empty compartment. It could be made into an engine room or whatever.

I'm thinking about make a couple altered versions of this with guns and a few surprise. This might be a nice update for the so called trade guild and pirates.

Just added a second version so if you can add in possible popup weapns systems. I am thinking myself 4 small turrets. Probably enough room to put to small turrets in each bay. The trick will be getting them to line up before coming back in. However bay opens wide enough they could just shoot from inside it. You may have to do some manual work before closing again though.

Added this it is a Liguid Gas Hauler for those who wanted some color. This is a mod of the base version. It has no doors opening.

Attachments

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Very practical and industrial looking design. I like it :) If I may give some criticism though; perhaps vary the colour scheme a little rather than have it all the same flat grey? Maybe make the cargo pods brown or red?

Reactions: GRHayes
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Very practical and industrial looking design. I like it :) If I may give some criticism though; perhaps vary the colour scheme a little rather than have it all the same flat grey? Maybe make the cargo pods brown or red?
    Yeah a couple of strategic stripes here and there can make all the difference too. Using thrusters works well as they are functional and break up the monotonous of an all grey ship.

Reactions: GRHayes
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Yeah a couple of strategic stripes here and there can make all the difference too. Using thrusters works well as they are functional and break up the monotonous of an all grey ship.
    I'll get to more of the appearance after I get more done.
    Just added automated doors to a second version of it.