Space Gaurdian's Shiny Shipyard

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Space Guardians
    31,337 year since first transmitted

Welcome to the Space Guardian's Shiny Shipyard, this shipyard is a insight, and display to the world of being a Space Guardian. Here ships, stations and other products will be showcased and downloadable (they will be soon enough!).

Space Guardians is a title to reward unknown, legendary characters in the reach of Gigaultra, the title was originally developed for diplomacy among rival super powers, which would be achieved by making the owner a loved, major figure for space citizens of all empires. The power the title held was established by the immense backing of 4 major tech industries under the mega, super empire called Gigaultra, an empire that withstood many millenniums and has conquered over 150 galaxies.
    Although because of the criteria for a suitable individual to carry the title and it's responsibilities were comparable to legends, only 2 people in the 154 galaxies Gigaultra controlled was able to wear the title. The first ever Space Guardians were the two brothers of milk carton people, UniVersal and BlueSky.
    ------The rest is sensitive information, do not intercept any other cryptic transmissions that date to 1,337 - 31,337.

Fom the collective minds of the development branch of the SpaceGaurd HQ, we have developed experimental models of our first light fighter: the Menace. Using old hull models of the Gigaultra fighters we have made these experiments.

A photo of the LXF-1 Menace E model.

A professionally set up photo where I carefully hidden the few fighter models that are in a jumble.

Here's a line up of the various models of the Menace fighter

Sorted from model letters: left to right.

Model A, the first ship on the left has an empty turret space with a two missile launchers and two cannons.
    Model B, first model to have a AMS turret, the turret has both azimuth and elevation.
    Model C, the model uses the empty turret space for a larger powerplant.
    Model D, model C with a azimuth only AMS turret.
    Model E, this model uses the model C's powerplant but is specifically for cannons so no missiles. it also has more thrusters in the ship to help with the added weight.
    Model F, the model also uses model C's powerplant and similar to model E, this model is speccifically made for missiles. It also comes with an attached azimuth only AMS turret for defence againsts incoming missiles.

All models are lightly armoured but are manoeuvrable enough to dodge incoming fire from targets.
    Prototypes are now in the design phase
    This is to showcase the cool forms all around the ship.

Another release, from our smart ones we have developed experimental models of our first squad transport ship: The Ronzo. Using complete luxury remodeled hulls of Gigaultra's bomber ships.

A photo of the XV-1 Ronzo A model.
    Heres a line up of the two only models.

Sorted from model letters: left to right.

Model A, model A is refurbishment of the luxury bomber hulls for accomdation.
    Model B, model B is adds four AMS turrets, two place on top and two placed on the bottom.

The XV-1 Ronzo has a full interior, with living quaters for four people, one toilet, storage, kitchen and lounge. The experiment's aim was to create a suitable craft for both diplomacy and short engagements, to find the comfortablity between fighter and luxury, with it done we have spotted only a few flaws which will be addressed in the prototypes. (Flaws being uncomfortable in combat and lacking new technologies from Gigaultra's frontiers in science)
    Prototypes are now in the design phase

From the Space Gaurd HQ's team, we say thanks for finding the special line of transmissions. We hope time has passed our dissolve and hope that the way we paved for future citizens that live on top the past hardships of the Gigaultra empire are all in better peace, Space Guardian UniversalVersal off to duty!

Last edited:
    Reactions: Top 4ce and Rumcajz

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    That's a lot of broken images you got there, make sure the links ends with an image format like .jpg or something similar.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks! I also found out that I needed to use the BBCode link in imgur. Thanks again I had a lot of trouble trying to get photos right:)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    New ship has been put in display!
    The Ronzo!
    A diplomatic, fighter, squad transport ship!

Here's the cool exterior pics of the ship, it's got a lot a forms and it's hard to capture it all in pictures, hopefully I can find time to post these ships for you guys to look at the design in depth. I missed quite a lot of stuff in the photoshoot but no time to retake!

Top side of both models

Bottom side of model A

I'm still in school so theres only little time for me to juggle games and school. :( Anyway see you guys next time with some more stuff to show :)

Reactions: Rumcajz

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Very nice. I found these latest pictures highly reminiscent of the sexy Gunstar.

AtraUnam

Maiden of crashes
    Reaction score
    • Railman Gold
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    Wonderful use of capsules/paint and light rods right from the start, thats quite rare and I love it when they are utilised.