Space F15 Eagle space superiority fighter

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    This design is based loosly on the F 15 minus the tail

Its armed with 4 cannons with explosive effect and 2 cannon computers

And 6 missile tubes linked with explosive effect and a cannon computer

(if someone can tell me how to get the lock on mechanic for the missiles please do the design is design for it)

Its shields will get its pilot out of any serious trouble

And its speed allows the fighter to pick its engagements at will

So far i have toyed with the idea of adding an ai to the design but since ive only tested its fire power only which the missiles were satisfactory though cannons will need a little tweeking but i feel i will get around to it

Speed it is agle that is for sure given that it made my computer nearly commit suicide for even flying it it made it to the max speed the game will allow in 3 or 5 seconds

i doubt i will give it a hyper modual since it will be perched as ether a base defense or carrier role

But excel as a fighter bomber once i tweek the cannons it will be a deadly intercepter

I will probably have 3 varents the scout and the standard then the bomber

I tried to get a picture but the camera wouldnt work i tried pushing F5 but it wouldnt take if any one can tell me what im doing wrong then that would help alot :(

My next work maybe based loosly on jacemachines space huey may it rest in pieces granted if i have his permission other wise i guess a space black hawk is fine

Dont know why i do but i wanted to make a drop ship that can handle the heavy lifting of tanks and other vehicels and troops to storm planets and take them

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    Um, what? Are you just letting us know?
    I was giving out the specifics of the craft i made i would give a picture but the camera dont seem to work im not sure if im hitting the wrong button or not ether that or i will just take pictures from phone and relay them here tomorrow

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    press f6 ingame to take a screenshot, its in the starmade folder then

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Lock-on Missile Mechanic: Slave a missile computer to the missile weapon instead of a cannon computer. That should allow you to lock your missile onto a specific target.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Lock-on Missile Mechanic: Slave a missile computer to the missile weapon instead of a cannon computer. That should allow you to lock your missile onto a specific target.
    *beam or pulse, missile/missile just gives swarms of heatseekers

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Dude you need to just make one thread not three...

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    Dude you need to just make one thread not three...
    This is the shipyard and i have three classes of ships i am working on and i see alot of people doing the same thing.

So not to be rude but i have no obligation to oblige by what you said.
    Because i am following the rules

Last edited:

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    This is the shipyard and i have three classes of ships i am working on and i see alot of people doing the same thing.

So not to be rude but i have no obligation to oblige by what you said.
    Because i am following the rules
    Who do you see doing the same thing?

Also filling up the shipyard subforum with things that should be in one unified thread is downright obnoxious...

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    Who do you see doing the same thing?

Also filling up the shipyard subforum with things that should be in one unified thread is downright obnoxious...
    Im just going to agree to disagree with you and we will go our seperate ways if the monitors dont see nothing wrong then i can say that im fine with what im doing.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1440567568,1440565792][/DOUBLEPOST]Also i couldnt tell you the names since i dont remember them but aside from that im sure im not the only guy on the site to have multiple forms

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    OK, guys let's take a chill pill. Although making one thread for all your ship designs (AKA your Fleetworks) would be more structured and ordered, and would help us understand you better, it isn't required. You are certainly within your rights to make a separate thread for each one. So let's stop this setup to a flame war (which IS against the rules) and just agree to disagree.

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    OK, guys let's take a chill pill. Although making one thread for all your ship designs (AKA your Fleetworks) would be more structured and ordered, and would help us understand you better, it isn't required. You are certainly within your rights to make a separate thread for each one. So let's stop this setup to a flame war (which IS against the rules) and just agree to disagree.
    Yeah i saw the makings of one so i decided it would be best to call an end to this argument.

But i will at least consider making it one thread.

Wolverines527

Warrior/Builder
    Reaction score
    :mad:my fighter disappeared along with my spacestation
    How the heck does that happen
    [DOUBLEPOST=1440647650,1440647611][/DOUBLEPOST]I even lost my battleship