Space dwelling creatures

Reaction score
    Maybe you could have a Whales, and a greenpeace ship, but let\'s call them Starpeace. You can poach the whale to mine the carcas for some sweet level 4 minerals. But if a Starpeace patrol carrier sees you atttack or mine, you are in deep shit!

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    The problem with Starpiece is, that Whale-Sheppards or Greenpiece only documentates, not do something themselves.

You need a second entity like Space-Patrol which a rule-set visible to players. Something like the local law. (Requires a sector info (who owns it) and some law-letters by factions be possible. not only 140 letters like the faction news)

Reaction score
    There going to add fuel and you can only get it from space whale fat.

No but seriously, space-faring biological organisms could be awesome.

Go look up Tyranid Hive Fleet. Shit\'s scary.

Reaction score
    There going to add fuel and you can only get it from space whale fat.

No but seriously, space-faring biological organisms could be awesome.

Go look up Tyranid Hive Fleet. Shit\'s scary.

Reaction score
    All we need is a deep space Kraken... it strikes unpredictably, and sends your ship flying when it does.

Reaction score
    But I want to a bunch of beautiful space sea creatures to \"swim\" around my ship while under the sea plays! Just going around looking out the plexglass windows and see all the cool creatures would make anyone\'s day. I know its not as exciteing as zergzombiemonsterthings but it would make travel really entertaining!

Reaction score
    There is a legend that once upon a blue moon a whale is spawned, larger and smarter then the rest. This whale many say has a dark heart striking many whaling ships in his wake. Murdering crew left and right. This monstor of a whale is moby dick. Men call him the white devil he is mostly white in color plaguing the space which inhibit so if you ever come across moby dick beware for he is known to turn at a moments notice and crash right into ships, many a good men have been lost to him aye. +1 for space whales