Space Cruiser V1

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi I am new to this game I am not sure if this ship is good enough to grace the Shipyard forum.

So here is the Space Cruiser :

I think I did okay for a noob builder let me know what you think, comment below!!!

Reaction score
    I like the nascelles, Doomed_Space. I'd recommend trying just a little more detail - simple things like having those red blocks surrounding the airlock protrude a little, and putting the windows one block back from the hull. These are things you can do easily before you start thinking about more complicated ways of making your ships look better.

If you do want a suggestion for something more complicated, try adding diagonal fins or putting cable runs on the hull. Also, try to make ships either more rounded or more angular. Try to avoid making a brick if you can - this one would look quite a bit better if its main body weren't so thin and slab-sided.

Wish you luck in future builds.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I like the nascelles, Doomed_Space. I'd recommend trying just a little more detail - simple things like having those red blocks surrounding the airlock protrude a little, and putting the windows one block back from the hull. These are things you can do easily before you start thinking about more complicated ways of making your ships look better.

If you do want a suggestion for something more complicated, try adding diagonal fins or putting cable runs on the hull. Also, try to make ships either more rounded or more angular. Try to avoid making a brick if you can - this one would look quite a bit better if its main body weren't so thin and slab-sided.

Wish you luck in future builds.
    I do Thank you and I know I have a lot of work yet to do I will expand the size and roundness of it but I am just beginning I need all the luck I can get!!

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Instead of having the blue lines flat with the black hull intent them one space and then you can add some wedges, it'll make a world of difference.
    edit: Possibly extrude the red airlock one space so that you can add wedges and create a bit more depth, also turn off the planes when taking screen shots. Hope this helps

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Instead of having the blue lines flat with the black hull intent them one space and then you can add some wedges, it'll make a world of difference.
    edit: Possibly extrude the red airlock one space so that you can add wedges and create a bit more depth, also turn off the planes when taking screen shots. Hope this helps
    All I can say is D'0h!! about the screens and thanks about the advice I will put that to use in the update!!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I may need to rethink and redesign the ship!! ran into a bunch of problems!!

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    The blocky bridge section actually has something rather attractive about it.