Space Captain Reporting In

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    hey guys i thought i would throw in a basic helllo in here.

Greatings, my name is Un7ucky, captain of the "Dark_Hell_sun_II" after D.H.S.1 was lost to the space pirates.
    DHS took many shots from the pirate station returning almost as many shots. My ship's lack of power was slowing us down to the point where we couldnt sustain fire, so we ducked behind an asteroid. Everything started to go well when the engines where blown clean off her hull. I struggled through the smoke filled hallways attempting repair but alI hope was lost with the last of our power. We started a kamikazi run in our final seconds. DHS1 went down killing all aboard, luckly we had clones waiting at the respawn or we would of been doomed as the ship.
    DHS2 is running ok. Looking for crew to help with a DHS3

I have been a space captain for less than i week and i must say i am really enjoying this game. some minor issues with it mechanic wase, but i am sure it's only going to get better.

It runs exreamly well on my Rig @600+ FPS. i am quite impressed.
    i through my stats in here:
    I-5 2500k @ 4.1GHz
    Geforce 560TI
    8 gigs ram

Reaction score
    I\'ll join you\'re crew unlucky, I am VERY new, I started about yesterday i think you can guess, i\'ll just be glad to help out in any way possable man, As well, i\'d like to know if you have skype or not if i\'m to join your crew, it would help alot if you did.