Space biomes and environmental hazards

Reaction score
    The idea is to add loads of unique biomes to starmaids vacuum.

Heres a few examples:
    . Nebulas( shilds would be less efective here) Could perhaps harvist trace amount of minerals from the gasses

. black hole (it could be a cluster of bimes makeing up the event horizon

. wormhole systems (this would replace the vanilla wormholes that are so inapropriatly labled black hole.) In thease systems there would be a randome number of wormholes that open and close at randome intervales.

. the star systems should be more dangerous with soler winds and stormes bombarding you. Shields should nagate damage from soler winds and storms with them taking the hit instead but the closer to the star you get the more intence the soler winds are. diferent star types coupd have diferent hazerds.

Reactions: Ithirahad

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I might add this as an add-on or update to Resources ReSourced's world generation someday once I get all the main features finished and polished to a release state. I don't know if I can or will make it a standalone mod though...

Reaction score
    I might add this as an add-on or update to Resources ReSourced's world generation someday once I get all the main features finished and polished to a release state. I don't know if I can or will make it a standalone mod though...
    I am actully over the moon with this comment right now!! That would be perfect because I wald want to use the two togeather anyway. Its a perfect idea to have it as an addon to Resources ReSourced because then theyed not have many issues working togeather 😀

My inital inspiration for this was the lack of things to explore after a while the universe just feels to same-y. The vacume has always felt sorta boring and once youve seen every kind of planet once youve seen them all. This game is in desprit need of biomes environmental hazards and random encounters.