Space Battleship Yamato

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    (accidentally put it in screenshot awesome)

So for the past two days I have been building a ship heavily influenced by the Yamato from the anime.

Unfortunately it is near impossible to actually create effective and efficient internals with this kind of ship, not living up to my expectations on power and such. Looks cool though!

The main cannon is actually built into the hull, stretching from end to end. On the sides are missile pods that are held behind the hull.

On the back, three engines blend into the hull.

I may finish the main turrets to complete the battleship look, but I'm eagerly awaiting the build of my new design, so that might be in a while.

Anyway, I have decided to scrap the project as I have learned so much from this build - it's only my second ship! haha

-Tim

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    No way, I thought I was the only one that is making this. Good luck, I have already gone through 6 different versions and am still not happy. The dimensions appear slightly off but it looks amazing, If you need a guide http://www.1999.co.jp/itbig18/10185348t2.jpg has helped me very much. The length is an approximate 330 meters, the width at the largest part is something ruffly around 75 ish and height ,not at the bridges, is (another approximation) 30.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    If you use multiple d1000 missiles all together as the Wave Motion gun it works very well and can even get a blast width of 100 blocks.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'ve stopped progress on this because of lack of efficiency with the design of the hull. It looks cool, but it just wont do the right damage in battle.

On the other hand, a three times larger influenced ship is being built after the design of the Adromeda. So don\'t you worry! ;)

- Tim