Space BattleShip - Battleship rokh from eve online.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    http://cubebix9000.imgur.com/all/

Here is my first starmade ship its strong enough to take on a whole server. The ship does have some ship desings from the battle ship rokh from eve online.

The ship is made out of 1.3 million blocks. Its 121 wide and 363 long height idk xD didnt count
    It has 100millon power
    it has 5.5 million electric charge/sec
    it has 700,000 sheild and a recharge rate of 1.1million.
    It has 9 right side guns that do 3500 dmg each.
    it has 9 left side guns that do 3500 dmg each.
    4 front guns that do 4000 dmg each.
    it has 32 missles that do 700 dmg each so fater an enemies sheild is down their ship will pretty much be blown to bits
    it has 1 lock on missle that does 1000 dmg

This ships sheild cannot be broken unless you do a combined dmg of 700,000 in 1 hit. But as the game is in alpha and the collision feature of the game is not properly optimized this ship will cause extremely high ping for all users if it collides or goes near planet surfaces because the game starts to calculate a collision course and its just to much for the server. Thus only a highly skilled pilot such as myself can fly it

I will continue to post my work on here for you guys to enjoy my next project is a ship that resembles the deca m1 from x3 terran conflict but will be aminiture version so i can acctualy fly it without having to worry about collision issues. my mega project that im working on is a super large scaled international spacestation
    that will have docking bays for almost all sized ships, interiors rooms gardens and so forth hopefully when the game is released there will be funiture and other things possibly. im also working on a Carrier that is extremely big enough to be able to swallow the shop like its nothing xD. oh the work xD

Anyways here is my 1st ship building attempt.
    http://cubebix9000.imgur.com/all/

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Awesome work! I love the sharp, rugged detailing on the sides. Keep it up!

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Oh my god, that is awesome, gonna be keeping a very close eye on this, looking forward to a download

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Oh my god, that is awesome, gonna be keeping a very close eye on this, looking forward to a download

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well the ship isnt a complete replica of the rokh i did add my own style of engines XD im still thinking off adding some minor extra things to it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    And how does one get their shield recharge rate larger than the actual amount of shields? o.o

Reaction score
    A whole server you say? what of 20K damage cannon and 10 Million shield?