Sound dissapears after shooting a couple of times

Reaction score
    I shoot with the cannon, missiles, the pistol, whatever, and the sound of these goes away and silent. The ambient sound works, and the savage gun (whatever its called, what you use to mine blocks) sound works, but all those weapons don't make any sound... help please.

I use Win 7 64 bit, sound drivers updated. I think this has been happening to me since ancient version of Starmade but still didnt got a fix.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    I have had the same issue for months and tried EVERYTHING, just wont ever go back to being the way it was....annoys me to no end and I can not play until its fixed lol.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I have the issue too, but the lack of noise and sound in general just forces me to have youtube playing in the background. It've had this with windows 7 x64, windows 8 and 8.1 x64, and windows 10 x64 all professional with both java 7 and 8. It'd be nice if this was fixed. It's annoying and makes the game lose some appeal.

kiddan

Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    I believe there is a new sound engine in the works, dunno if it's a plan or being developed atm. For now just pretend there is no air anywhere! :p

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I believe there is a new sound engine in the works, dunno if it's a plan or being developed atm. For now just pretend there is no air anywhere! :p
    IN space.... No one can hear you scream... which makes for a really boring experience.