Sorry could be a dupe, lots of stuff on GUI lowers fps dramatically

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I remember reading this somewhere, and I looked for it for a long time but couldn't find it....

But whenever there are a ton of things on the GUI, for me it can take it all the way down to 1-0 but I have a really bad computer and average 30 when looking at empty space, so I doubt its as drastic for most people.

Examples: Tons of factions on busy servers, when in the structure menu expanding the power drop down with lots of seperate power sets, or any drop down if you have lots of sets instead of one big sets instead of a single group, clicking on a weapons computer in the weapons tab when it has many sets of AMC's connected to it)

Version: 0.01401

Reaction score
    Do you have the data/stats about your FPS turned on? Try turning them off in Options, scrool to the bottom of the main options window. It should help improve your FPS a lot, as just drawing the FPS number can even lower it

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I usually keep it up so that I can see my ping (really slow internet) but It seems to be inaccurate on that anyway, when I press tab I see numbers that can be over a thousand different than what is displayed on the data.