Something to bring back

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Ya know? i have missed the Light source of the power capacitor so i decided to mod my block config to make it where the 4 main systems that i bet are in all ships(Shield recharge, Shield capcitor, Power recharge, and Power capcitor) All have a custom light source eradiating from them, I did it so that i could see when building, You may have a different reason to do it, But i did it cause i missed system light sources

Reactions: Valck and Jaaskinal
    Reaction score
    Meaning For all Server owners to add it to their server

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Meaning For all Server owners to add it to their server
    Wait what? If it is a visual thing then then that is a client side thing, right?

... unless your asking for instructions on how to enable such settings in a roundabout way?

Reaction score
    Wait what? If it is a visual thing then then that is a client side thing, right?

... unless your asking for instructions on how to enable such settings in a roundabout way?
    XD Lol Yes, There is the Block editor, But it only will work in sp and on the persons own servers

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Purchased!
    Well... Thing is, you cannot use your block config when on a server you don't run. SO, your options are ether A. Ask the server admin of the server you are playing on to enable this. B. Try to get the Dev's to add it as a default config value.

As far as I know (which isn't that much when it comes to the configs) there is no way to have that setting the way you want for every server you decide to join. Unless option (A) woks for you multiple times.

THAT being said.... I think it would be a nice addition as a default config. Mainly because that would make life easier on myself as well !

lupoCani

First Citizen
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    These glows are, officially, to be replaced with normal (Edit: Emissive) maps. This will allow blocks to glow visibly whithout actually lighting the area, to let players set the lighting themselves.

Last edited:

kupu

Colouring in guy.
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Likeable Gold
    • Arrrty Gold
    These glows are, officially, to be replaced with emissive * maps. This will allow blocks to glow visibly whithout actually lighting the area, to let players set the lighting themselves.
    This is exactly why i made the change.

This also created a need for low level lighting for dimly lit rooms, which people were formally trying to achieve with blocks that are often not ideal to be used for such things (ie;power caps' and logic).

Reactions: SkylordLuke