Some small things

Good idea

• Yeah

Votes: 7 100.0%
    • Nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    Reaction score
    Just some small things that I think would improve game play.

Have Lava and Water have an intangible physics to them. I've heard some people want them to flow like in Minecraft, that's not necessary. It would be nice if we could walk through it, maybe even slow us down.

Right now we have a button that lines us up with what I've been calling Galactic North and South. Could we have a button that aligns us with Galactic East and West.

All of these are just a thought.

Reactions: NeonSturm and Mr. V
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Camera too!
    Pressing space to line yourself up with a ship almost never works for me, and the sudden direction shift is disorienting.
    And if plexdoors could be adjusted with an animation, even a fade, just to make it a bit smoother.

And a parking brake of sorts, where a ship actively prevents itself from moving.

Last edited:

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Parking Brake? Why not Docking? .-. Also have no idea what you mean by pressing space :u

I think Schema is looking to add a form of water-through-able/Flowing Water and Lava (a separate Block so we can still use water/lava for Dekko), But ish a nice idea yes :eek:

A not to add, if you could allign north and south, East and west, why not up and down? But you can line yourself manually quite easily with a little patience. Might be a few too many buttons/options, but might be interesting for the newer players or people who are learning ship drills :u (formation training and such)

Reaction score
    Cyber Tao
    - A note to add, if you could align north and south, East and west, why not up and down?
    Like this idea too. I can't park a ship for anything so to me it would be awesome to have it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    It would be nice, especially if it's usable in astronaut mode too.

I've accidentally gotten stuck a few times (usually through my own stupidity) where being able to orient differently could have fixed it. As far as ships go, it would probably make it easier for multiple players to line up in a formation.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    I noticed that Plexdoor groups now say "Activate Plexdoor[FRONT]" when you look at them. Does that mean the group has orientation information, which could be used to control a plexdoor animation?

But you can line yourself manually quite easily with a little patience.
    No, no you can't manually align yourself presicely. You will still be off by few degrees when you do. Extra aligning options, such a turning window (adjust pitch, roll, and yaw) eould be very helpful.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    The option to see your Yaw, Pitch and Roll would be nice :u but you dont need to exactly point in the same direction, and you can get it pretty damned close :p