Some small issues

Reaction score
    Ive noticed two bugs, and don't feel comfortable placing them in the bug tracker since i don't know what to put for some of the required information there.

I noticed this when i was moving items in my hot-bar while aboard my ship. When i moved a certain item, the weapons menu above it started to act like i was re-sizing it's length. It occurs when i hold the left mouse button anywhere on the same x coordinate of the re-sizing handle on the window. This also occurs with the handle that causes re-sizing in the y coordinate. It is like the re-sizing handles stretch all the way to the vertical and horizontal extremities of the screen. I realize that there is a possibility to this being a feature mistaken for a bug.

Also, The default control for "Select Next Entity", the ADD (+) button, also brings up the "Keyboard Controls" Menu, and effectively reduces the entity selecting to the utilization of only the minus key, or i change it to bracket keys. ][
    I noticed that when i was fiddling around with Antimicro to get the game to work with my Controller, with much success i might add.

Reaction score
    • Tester
    i did report the first part on the bugtracker -> http://bugs.star-made.org/issues/2155

the second one -> there are a few keybinding and double use issues and also at least one problem with controller remapping third party software. Not all of them can be reproduced by the tester team (for lack of the proper hard and software). But any basic keybinding problem will be solved in due time i am sure.