some ideas

Reaction score
    Hello people!

I would have added to the whole idea some tips from me! :)
    Since Bobby AI drones in setting the target while flying , attack and destroy , but do not come back , I would have suggested as an idea to integrate a callback script for Bobby AI ships docked in the game. This script would then allow everyone to automatically drones fly back and dock again after their attack.

Would something feasible?

Other ideas of mine summarized :

Nebula areas - heavy fog , slow airspeed , unmanageable sector

Sunstorm - areas : dense fog , ( maybe in a different color ) slow airspeed , unmanageable sector , radar and target acquisition are inoperable.

Campaign : A tool which allows the admins , own written story lines or campaigns in the game ( on that server ) to integrate . It would have to be written mission scripts that can be changed by the admins at any time . But the player should automatically select the missions on a separate window and can play independently by Admin control.

Teleport blocks that can be obtained and used by an admin. The link would be like the relationship between CPU and weapon.

- Colored Weapons: The ability to change the color of the ink containers in the factory, projectiles , rockets or explosives

Solar System - layer adjustable AI : Since there are many mobs , mostly also the same , are in each sector , one might add write a radius of existence , under which certain distance to which mobs are located . So you could add an example heavier and harder opponents at more distant sectors.

Retardant system block boundary setting. Many admins know from other servers , you have a block boundary set and some do not respect it. Well my suggestion would be to specify as an admin from scratch already block size. Here, we divided these into 2 areas . Once the normal and on the other the Mothership area . You could add a script so that the game itself is already a lock there. That could all admins really make life easier :) .

-Jump Gates: add Jump Gates as standard is not good, but as an admin to configure which another ! One could also create events or missions as already mentioned above , for example , refine the storyline !

If something would be implemented simply contact me @schema ! = ) Otherwise I would be happy to care what the community says about my ideas.

Feedback and criticism is always welcome !

Thanks!

Regards,

Ret0rus

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I\'ve always wanted the bobby ai ships to return to their docking ports. This would enable functioning carriers with fighters. great post!!!!!