Some Glitches

Reaction score
    Hello All,

So I fight in this thunderdome thing...if you dont know about it look up Captainn Spaulding on twitch, anyways and sometimes when we are flying our controls get messed up. I would say they go inverted but the fact is that would be easy to adapt to compared to what they do. I have lost a few matches because of it and its so stupid.

There is a theory that if you hit the side of the dome too hard it will bug them....I cant confirm this as i am too busy dodging shots :P. I think its a serious problem and should be looked into.

Also, I have experienced that when firing Dummy missiles they tend to not show a visual sometimes and even act as if no missile were fired yet it will start the recharge on it. I can replicate this all day by setting up 4-5 missile cpus with missile arrays attached, and practice firing in waves, single, ect at a planet.

Thank You,

Orion-

Reaction score
    Did you check if the missiles were actually fired, but heading off behind your ship?

The controller bug is propably related to physics and collisions. Game thinks you are still colliding, and has attached the ship to some solid point, where it rotates around like tied in a chain. Have seen that at least 3 times myself, when flying in tight places on small ship.