some bugs and improvements

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi
    i just want to point out that there are currently no textures if you play the game on mac, so please solve this.
    I don't know if this is a bug or not but i play with my friend on a lan server and sometimes while i'm his opponent i am not able to see him on the radar, i just dont have any target, but he does, and sometimes he cant see mee and i can see him, so that's kind of an uneven fight.
    For improvements, i think that the lasers are really too slow, if you're moving fast and you shoot you don't even see them,
    you should also mabe put some sort of speed limit, because if you have like 200 thrusters you're invincible because you moove too damn fast ! you can't see your shoots and you cannot be fired at.

thanks for reading this :)

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Hi there,
    thanks for playing the game :)

• I'm looking into the error you are getting with the textures. I can borrow a mac tomorrow so I can hopefully fix it if the error occurs on there too

• The issue, you are having with the radar should be fixed in the new version 0.048.

• Lasers can be made faster if you group your laser modules together. If you have a line of laser modules from back to front, the speed of a laser shot will increase exponentially. if you have a line fron left to right, reload time will decrease. If you have a line from top to bottom, the range of your laser will be increased. Of corse you can combine this three modifications. Also the more laser modules are in a group, the more damage does one shot. But keep in mind that every module needs power, so don't forget to add power modules

• A speed limit is planned

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    thanks for the reply
    i just have another question:
    i see that if you have several lasers in a group you can ffire faster etc. but how do you make all your lasers fire at the same time like a shotgun ?
    and does every laser need to be directly connected to a power source or can you just have your ship like made out of power gens ?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    oh yeah also,
    i have a nullpointer exception error whenever i delete blocks too quickly i think, and sometimes i cannot access the shop even if im waiting just beside it.

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine

• Every group of modules produces one beam. To fire multiple beams at the same times, you need two seperate groups of weapons connected to the same weapon-controller. Every Weapon Controller is like a unique weapon in an FPS. You can make a short ranged shotgun with multiple shots, or just a one shot sniper rifle. Every weapon-controller can be assigned like in an FPS in the weapon menu (press T)

• The NullPointerException has been fixed in the latest Version

• To Spawn AI, use the admin command (chat /command) "spawn_mobs" You can spawn any ship from your catalog. The AI will only use laser at the moment.
      Example: type the following in the chat:

/spawn_mobs bracket-wing green 20

This will spawn 20 ships of the type 'bracket-wing' (default in catalog atm) for the green team. Humans are not attacked at the moment (because I simple forgot to turn that on when releasing ;) )
      if you do the same command with blue instead of green, tehy will start attacking each other

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Are you even paying attention?! This thread is 10 months old! Don\'t necrobump!