Some bad bug

Reaction score
    So whin i place AMC or salvage beems to far frome the ship core thay dont work but whin its withing a 50 block radius thay work. The weard thing is that whin thay are to far away the lazers or MAC shots come out of nowhere up by the ship core, I have reinstalled starmade 4 times to see if it fixes it and it dident plz help.

Reaction score
    FUCKING NOOBS!

You need to connect to a weapons computer FYI. And you don\'t seem to understand the scaling mechanics or the fact that you need to get out, point at the weapon block you want the beam to come out then press R to set it as the output block for that array. If that doesn\'t work then well....

Reaction score
    Ok first off when you post on a forum take the time to do it right.

ALWAYS use punctuation and capital letter at the beginning of sentences. Example:

derp i went and killed some people

Derp I went and killed some people.

Using proper grammar and spelling will make everyone who reads your posts assume that you are a mature 20+ year old. Not using abbreviations such as \"u\" instead of \"you\" will consolidate this assumption. Because otherwise everyone will assume you are a worthless 9-year-old with nothing to add to the forums, and will basically ignore you.

Second off:
    I\'ll need some screenshots, preferably JPG files as I can put them in high-definition on my computer.

Reaction score
    Ok i pressed r on all the ends of thim and only one shoots out of the hole aray

Reaction score
    Ok ill take some pictures and send thim over,and sry about all the bas spelling and stuff just in a rush.

Reaction score
    Facepalm*

It sounds like you are trying to make one array shoot multiple shots. IT DON\'T WORK THAT WAY. If all the blocks in the array are touching than only one output can be set, alright?

And read my above post.

Reaction score
    Yes i know thas what im sying there are 2 arays not connected and only one row frome one aray is shooting

Reaction score
    Well first make complete sure that they aren\'t attached. One way to do this is to set one output for both arrays, and if they both say \"set output CURRENT\". If it only allows one output to be set (meaning if setting 2 outputs deletes the earlier one) its obvious that they are connected somewhere.

Next select the weapons computer and hold shift in build mode, point at the arrays, and press v. if ALL the cannons start glowing at once than the \"2\" arrays are connected.

Reaction score
    Ok thay are all glowing purple and thay are all not touching and still only one row out of both arays work

Reaction score
    Ok if they really aren\'t touching and you still don\'t have the firing 2 shots it sounds like you just need to take apart the weapons system and remake it so it works the way its supposed to.

Reaction score
    Well i have been trying lots of diffrent things and its still not working