*solved* Won't download the game

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    When I first ran the StarMade-starter.exe I get a screen saying I don't have it installed with the option to update the game, clicking update starts to download something but stops at around 5% I'll leave it running a little while longer to see what happens but i've already restarted the download a couple of times. Its also frozen at 3% and 4%

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    It sometimes does that. It seams to be a server problem. Most of the time, the download works the next day. There is also a workourd to that problem:
    You can download the game data manually here: http://files.star-made.org/build/
    Then you have to extract the files into a folder named 'StarMade'. That folder has to be in the same directory as your StarMade-starter.exe for it to be found.

I hope this helps.

schema

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks, I downloaded it manually and the launcher recognizes it, I'm about to start the game, I hope its as fun as it looks

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Im haveing the same problem and downloaded the game data manually but it still says send logs directory to Schemas email. So i did but nothing happend. Do i just need to wait till tmm or is there something else going on.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i have download it manually but if i click on Starmade coms this:IllegalStateException: Sorry, it doesn\'t work this way! please start the game with the StarMade-starter you downloaded. so i have open the starmade starter but there is this:CheckSumFailedException:the download mirror file didn\'t match the checksum give from star-made.org. The file might be modified! To help to fix this error please send your /logs directory to [email protected]. but i have download my starmade from here star-made.org/download.