[Solved] Problem with sound

Reaction score
    I have problem with sounds - I always hear rapid clicks with echo instead of any game sounds. Clicks type must be relevant to sounds.

I can`t solve it.

Window 7 x64

Reaction score
    sounds more like a hardware issue, just to make sure, do you have a enviromnet enhancement active?

(Speaker symbol at bottom bar next to internet connection and time > the image at the top above the volume slider > enhancements tab > enviromnent)

Reaction score
    On enhancements tab was only \"Urgent mode\" (sorry if wrone word, I have not english version). Now I set as \"turn off all\".

Do not have any else enhancement options (also at another software) is ON.

After playing a bit with settings I think it is maybe because game and soundcard sound bitrate/frequency not match each other.

Reaction score
    User popy pushed me to find answer.

On local server`s forum there is guide what saying to install OpenAL as there maybe problems with sound.

popy said me to copy OpenAL dll to system directory (system32). So I thought about this OpenAL installation and another OpenAL dll what already in game engine directory.

So, deleting OpenAL instalation (and restarting PC) seems was right solution for me.