[Solved!!] Game Loads 100% then crashes.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I don\'t even know what my graphics card is. XD. I know its fairly good, but still...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    just delete everything of the game that you have in the folder of starmade and the starter thing i did that and redownlouded it and it worked

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I updated my graphics and now it works (you may have to if it craches around 99%). I just got a mesage that said to update it after trying to start the game for the 30th time (naby you have not gotten it yet or somthing). hope that that fixes it for you :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yup, GUYS READ:

The main thing that will fix this problem will be the game releasing on STEAM! It being released on steam is still in debate, So go to steam, look up the game, and thumbs it up, fav it, and add a comment. This will show to the people working at steam that we want it. After they release it on steam, the steam way of downloading thing is way smoother. So I am thinking it will fix all issues with the start up files and what not. So please. Listen and read.

I hope I\'m a help :)

-Cameron

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i have been having this problem too the erro message is:

ErrorDialogException:ERROR-DIALOG-EXCEPTION:
    data//shader/atmosphere/SkyFromSpace.vert,
    data//shader/atmosphere/SkyFromSpace.frag

Fragmentshader(s) liked, vertex shaders(s) failed to link.

LINK STATUS: 0

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    once it reaches 100% it then shutsdown after a cupple of times it told me to send my log to an admin so they can take a look the problem could be that the log could be corrupted :S

fire219

1200° Plasma
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    For most of you that haven\'t tried any of these yet, update your video card/graphics drivers and Java, and try running the game as Administrator.

@the_anime_samurai: that is definitely a problem with your video card. What model is it?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
    #
    # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x000000001c1bec20, pid=10872, tid=12880
    #
    # JRE version: 7.0_17-b02
    # Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (23.7-b01 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
    # Problematic frame:
    # C [ig4icd64.dll+0xc3ec20] DllMain+0x584230
    #
    # Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
    #
    # If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
    # http://bugreport.sun.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
    # The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
    # See problematic frame for where to report the bug.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    yeah me too, i\'m trying search this in google, i think this guy have the same problem

here :http://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=36046

try uninstalling jre, download javara from raproducts.org/javara.html , make sure its removed. Download and install the lastest and try again.

but i don\'t know, i haven\'t tried it, pleas tell me if it working

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    In my nvidia control pannel I selected manage 3d settings went to program seetings tab clicked add and found the star made launcher the selected High-preformance Nvidia processor and then apply And now it WORKS! Hur ah at last

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i would like to say thank, you ive been trying to play this game for a week or two and changing the graphics setting fixed it so again, thank you

Reaction score
    I have tried updating my graphics card, java, rebooting the computer and now the nvidia settings. It still won\'t work... I guess it just really hates Intel HD graphics 4000.