(SOLVED)Game Crashes when selecting navigation

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Title says it all.... Every time now.. after this new update, the game crashes every time when I select Navigation. Press N = crash, Press I and click on Navigation = crash.... anyone receiving this problem? Or should i do a clean install again?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1422830006,1422829495][/DOUBLEPOST]Solution: do warp jump and try again in different location...

Reaction score
    I'm having the exact same issue. However I don't have a warp jump for any of my ships. So I have not been able to try this. But you have described the problem exactly. If I press N or activate Navigation in the menu I'm thrown out of the game.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I'm having the exact same issue. However I don't have a warp jump for any of my ships. So I have not been able to try this. But you have described the problem exactly. If I press N or activate Navigation in the menu I'm thrown out of the game.
    Glad to help, simply warp randomly and this should work in most cases. If it does not, re-log and try again. If your still stuck then report issue on forum and or do clean install of game. Depending what server or game mode your using it is best to keep a warp jump installed on your ship ;D

Reaction score
    I have discovered another potential solution to this issue. You need to update your Java client version to 8.31 older versions seem to be suffering this bug.

Reaction score
    i tried updating java, made no difference.

What does fix it is opening your map before opening navigation.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Our multiplayer server has seen this issue quite a bit, and it seems to be more prevalent when there are other players nearby. Single players out in the middle of nowhere dont have the issue, but groups of players around a shop or spawn cant use the nav window, and must rely on the galaxy map instead.