(Solved) Cant start Starmade

Reaction score
    I am able to open the first screen, the one with update, but when i press Start Game the screen dissapears and.... nothing. I have tried to reinstall Java, my graphic driver and the game itself but still nothing. Anyone know what might be wrong? it has worked before, but stopped a while ago.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    go to your start menu and run dxdiag. post computer specs here please

Reaction score
    Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.130318-1533)

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560

Processor: AMD FX(tm)-8150 Eight-Core Processor (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHz

Memory: 32768MB RAM

hope this is what you need to help me, tell me if theres anything else

Reaction score
    Try moving the starmade-starter.exe to a new folder so it downloads a fresh copy of the game... or rename the StarMade folder that it created

Reaction score
    i tried that. i removed the frolder+.exe from the computer and re-downloaded, and still nothing. and i transfered the folder to another computer (my laptop) and it worked there, so i dont think theres anything wrong with the installation.

Reaction score
    I have tried to use an old backup from when i could play it (0.09375) but is still unable to play it. This tells me 3 things:

1.Theres nothing wrong with the hardware (at least, is was no problem)

2. Its not an update that messed things up

3. the problem is probably another program messing things up, but i dont know what.

anyone know what it might be?

Reaction score
    i just had to delete the StarMade folder in %appdata%, and now it works again. thx for att the help