Bug [SOLVED] Cant Place 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 slabs...

mrsinister

Xenophage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Not sure what would cause this or if anyone else has come across it, but I can not place any type of slabs.... in my cmd console for my server it states, I don't have enough in the slot to build with, when in fact I have 20.

Picture of error and proof of myself having 20 of said 1/4 slabs (ok so the 20 is covered by the text) :p

Anyone have an idea as to what would cause this? Thank you for any information given.

Note: Yes this is/was a clean install, the only things added were Kupu's blurry fix for main loading screen and my custom 40+ blocks to which you can see a few(solar panel and Babylon 5 walls).

mrsinister

Xenophage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Dang, no ideas or anything?......guess I'll go post it over at the bug repo.

Note:

Noticed that I am way over capacity on my server, but I do have

ALLOW_PERSONAL_INVENTORY_OVER_CAPACITY = true //Personal Inventory can go over

set to allow for over capacity. Maybe there is a connection.

Note 2:

I tried the over cap. theory and I still can not place any slabs. I am running out of ideas....

Last edited:

mrsinister

Xenophage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    I just ran the game with NO MODS, EVERYTHING DEFAULT, meaning: I deleted everything re-installed the game then ran the game with setting Max memory limit to 8192 for 8GB of ram and in game settings like: Full screen, 512 stars, 10000 segments, etc normal game settings, and i still CAN NOT place any slabs.

No one else has this issue?

mrsinister

Xenophage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Ok, A huge thank you to twitch user CW390 for figuring this out. He had suggested to use the advance build to get a slab, and well,.... it works! However when you use

/giveid xusernamex (blockid for slab) and amount press enter

you will not be able to place slabs. So yes this is now repeatable, since now I know what it is that makes this error happen. Updated Bug report as well.

Last edited: