[Solved!]Bought two game, got one.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yesterday I bought two copies of Starmade thinking I would get two codes to upgrade accounts (Because when you make an account it ask you if you have a registration code and I thought this was the 3 $ you pay for). When I was at my Cart (to buy the game) the fact that you could choose to buy more than one copies of the game kind of confirm for me that the message on the Buy page was outdated + I didn't reallyunderstood the message that said don't buy extra accounts. So I bought two copies, and released you don't get any code or message from Starmade, you just get an info on your left saying "Upgraded Account". Althrough I really like to support the devs I bought two copies of the game for a reason, I wanted to make a gift for my friend who really love the game like me. I would like to be able to give an account to my friend "NineSpin". If you need any proof that I bought two copies of the game you can ask.

Sincerely, Antoine_Le_Grand

Reaction score
    How did you not get the \"You will not get extra registration codes if you purchase more than one.\" message on the buy page?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I did not get the \"extra\" part of it. It would of been clear if it would of been written \" You cannot buy more than one copy of the game on an account\" Because now I\'m stuck with this: http://i.imgur.com/4wS5ufe.jpg which is not true because you can\'t buy more than one so am I double Upgraded ? No, so that\'s why I want to give my second account like I wanted before to my friend. At the moment buying Starmade is really confusing because you don\'t receive anything.

Reaction score
    stop your bitching and just be proud that youre supporting schema with his damn fine work