Solution to AMC

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I thought of a simple solution.

A) Remove convergence

B) No more "Laser Drill", so adding inaccuracy.

The main issue with AMC is its firerate, but what makes it noticable is its pin point accuracy and ability to virtually "Drill" its way through a ship and into the core. So a bit of inaccuracy will make it lose its "Drill" effect.

Secondly, ALL AMC converge on the point you point at, get rid of that and make it so it fires in line with the weapon's location. You just solved the other problem. Laser drills are strong because it focuses all firepower from a large amount of gun into a point, and with its fire rate, it becomes the "OP" weapon.

Discuss. And do not troll.

Reaction score
    I agree. It would be fun if they were alittle more less accurate.
    That way you would have to use rockets, guided or not.
    But accurate enough to hit around on their ship to make the battle last for a little longer.

Reaction score
    I like the drilling effect, and I think they should be laser accurate like they are. I don\'t think it can be called OP because there\'s nothing to compare to, except missiles which do even more damage when shields are down, if they actually hit. There\'s nothing to be underpowerd in comparison to it. Everybody has AMCs. Nobody is stuck with a weaker weapon.

And besides, it is easy to stack an array so that it shoots in a line anyway, so at least one of your proposals is already defeated.

Edit:

Also when I can\'t dock in my space station because my guns don\'t fit in the hangar, I feel I deserve to have those guns at least be able to rip into things.