So are pirates only able to spawn small ships?

Reaction score
    So I downloaded a few pirate ships made by players thinking they's be a bit more of a challenge than the ISANTH_VI. I've noticed the smaller ships pop up a lot but the slightly larger ones (And they're not even that big on they're own. forte's and corvettes) seem to never be spawned by pirates. I HAVE however noticed that the trading guild has spawned them. SO is that how it's supposed to be for the poor pirates? Or am I just having REALLY bad luck...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I think it\'s just bad luck or maybe you don\'t have those ships checked off as enemy faction usable

because I\'ve seen flagship level pirateships

but they won\'t spawn multiple, usually just one, which is good

Reaction score
    No I have em checked off. I do however have DEFAULT_BLUEPRINT_ENEMY_USE set to false in my server config. I had a fear early on about large ships spawning. Maybe I should set it to to true again? And tha\'t good to know about larger ships. I haven\'t checked any giant ones off yet because I was fearing being mobbed by them XD

Reaction score
    so theres only one kind of pirate ship without gettimg any from online?

if there are please post some JPEG images of them.

Reaction score
    You don\'t need to get any ships online if you craft them yourself. Just save its blueprint when inside ship /Save PirateShip1, then go Catalog admin tab, and edit permissions for the blueprint to allow enemy use.