So any body up for building a commissioned ship for me?

Reaction score
    If anybody is bored,needs a new project or etc i would like to commission a new ship or two the ship is called the Gekko and its from the anime Eureka 7 i have a picture of 2 different renditions of the ship. If any body is interested in this undertaking please let me know. SL1200-s.jpg

Reaction score
    OH MAN SOMEONE ELSE HERE WATCHED THAT.

Yeah I watched that actually, cute and awesome show! Anyway, I'd love to do it, probably won't be too big though! and if you want it to be "unique" or just available to you, sorry bud, but I'm gonna release it to everyone as per my personal commission honor code.

Anyway, yeah expect to see this in a while. currently building my own shit but yeah this'll be a fun side project.
    Consider it being done.

Reactions: StephanB9
    Reaction score
    I didn't even think to make the Gekko-gou. That'd be a fun project, but sadly I'm working on another at the moment and I'm a really slow builder :(

Reaction score
    awesome thank you and i have no problems what so ever with it being available to everyone

Reaction score
    Heyy just started construction, I'm going with the TRUE green and white rendition. How big was the darn ship though? like in meters..?

Well whatever the case, aside from those laser beams on the wings, what other guns did it have?