Snufleet Shipyards: New line of non Star trek ships

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    none of the models match. The top domes are off and further more the bridge is different.
    if you badger me IDC

Reaction score
    So what it's a name only, not the model. I will not deny that they look a like but are not the same therefore not stolen.

Reaction score
    So what it's a name only, not the model. I will not deny that they look a like but are not the same therefore not stolen.
    You embedded the bridge in the front of the hull. This does not make the model your own. If you claim it to be your own model, with your own inspirations, this is called

plagiarism
    ˈpleɪdʒərɪz(ə)m/
    noun
    noun: plagiarism; plural noun: plagiarisms
    the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

Reaction score
    Citing your sources clearly, and saying that they are not your own, and then linking the model with the owners name, would be completely okay.

Reaction score
    They are not the same models, so you claim "Plagiarism" the ship you see in my link is different then the photos you all linked... these ships are not the same period!

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    They are not the same models, so you claim "Plagiarism" the ship you see in my link is different then the photos you all linked... these ships are not the same period!
    Cite your sources and end this then. The more you argue without any clear evidence against people who do, the more you tarnish the community view of yourself and more likely it is that we distrust you.

Reaction score
    Because I have nothing to prove so distrust me I really don't care anymore people don't trust what they can't believe.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Because I have nothing to prove so distrust me I really don't care anymore people don't trust what they can't believe.
    You do have something to prove, that the work you claim ownership is infact your own, and the more you avoid it, the worse you look. Unless you start to prove your work or cite a source, every thread you make will have these posts

Reaction score
    NO I am not going to continue this pointless fight you troll. I have no reason to prove anything to anyone especially a harassing forum troll!!
    Believe whatever you want trust what you want and have a nice day,night,afternoon.

Captain Tankman

Cake Build Server Staff
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Beside the discussion wether the model is stolen or or not, it looks great.

Use the hull and go on from this point. With quite a bit of work you could make a really interesting and nice looking ship out of it. ;)

ImperialDonut

Overlord of the North Pole
    Reaction score
    Well, this thread has turned into yet another s*** flinging contest...

Ehrehin, the evidence provided is more than enough to prove that you did NOT in fact create this 3D model yourself and that you are merely taking credit for another's work. Using 3D models from the internet wherever you can find them and converting them to a ship is fine, just don't pretend you built them yourself.

If you start yet another thread, please credit the original author or the source of your inspiration in case you did actually copy that model to the last polygon yourself, if only to prevent another mess like this...

*Click-clack*

Status
    Not open for further replies.