SMS Infinity

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    So, although I am not well known, I have decided to start a massive ship (1501 blocks long, 301 blocks wide, 301 blocks tall) and (no pun) launch into the starmade community. It will be called the Infinity, a combonation dreadnaught-carrier-planetary assault ship. It will have at least 5-10 million shields, at least 10 million power, a massive shotgun array for AMCs and SD-KBs (beware Romulans), 4 SD-BB missile launchers, and a d1000 nuclear missile with a 450 block radius (enough to 1-shot a planet). It will also possess massive turrets and a virtual fleet of smaller ships, along with the capability to subdue most planets. All other stats will finalize when the ship is completed.

Reaction score
    What does SMS stand for? She\'s Majesty Ship? Short Message Service? Special Minecraft Ship?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    This is the first ship I have built from the inside out. So far, the core is almost completed. It has over 50 millon power (almost 2 million e/sec), 3 million shields (50,000 s/sec) and some interesting entry tunnels. Oh, it is also over 400,000 blocks.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Aw, this sounds amazing! Will it look anything like Halo\'s infinity? Do you mind posting picture progress? (on imgur or the like)

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    When you said core, I thought its like \"I spawned a core. Thats enough work for now, back to procrastination\"

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Power: > 50 million (approximately 2 million/sec)

Shields: approximately 4 million (only 70,000 s/sec)

mass: over 9000 (over 50,000 to be exact) (over 500,000 blocks)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    So here you see the rough dimensions of the ship from the front. It is equally as long in the back. The last 500 meters will be for the engines.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I am planning on creating a giant box-like shape that will be detailed similar to the Kronos A2R2. However, I am running into a block on what the nose shuild look like. Should I have a pyramid, a stretched triangle, or something else?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    here is a idea for a nose :)

http://www.houseofchuckles.com/lf/s/se-0202a.jpg