.sment File Type

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Alright. I've been searching and I haven't found any solution anywhere.

My buddy and I have been trying to help each other with ships, but we can't send them to each other, because they're not in .sment format. This is what they look like:

The main folder is "SHIPNAME"

There are three(3) files and a sub-folder named DATA:

header.smbph

logic.smbpl

meta.smbpm

Inside the DATA folder is this file:

ENTITY_SHIP_SHIPNAME.0.0.0.smd2

In order to import a blueprint, it needs to be a .sment file type. The problem is that none of these are .sment. I don't know how to get the .sment file. The ships are built in-game.

I downloaded a ship that was posted on the forum, and it was .sment and it worked like gold.

HELP!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[EDIT]

Alright! After chatting with a few people, here is the solution. I'm posting for anybody who wants to know:

1. Go to the Catalog Manager

2. Click a blueprint

3. Hit Export

That'll transfer the 4 files mentioned above, as well as anything ATTACHED to the ship, into one, magical .sment file. Now you have a .sment file for your ship, and you can have happy days :D

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    In the ship catalog where you import into the game, select the ship and press export. the .SMENT will appear in an exported folder in the blueprints folder