SMEdit problem

Targaryen

Deathbringer
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I have such a situation that urgently need to use SMEdit, but when installed it to my client Starmade program is crashes, can sb help me ?

Last edited:

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    SMedit no longer works with Starmade - 3- you need to downgrade your Version in order to get it to work (due to new Block formats and all)

And even then, there is no process to allow backwards capability... So if you need to move a Core your screwed :x
    (The creater has gone MIA as well, so not expecting an update)

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    And you really should not try downgrading a version, or a blueprint.

This may render your ship useless at all, as there will be chunk-errors or it will not load at all.

- Andy

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    By Downgrade, I had meant a second install x- x and even then wouldnt work with Newer Blueprints - 3-

SMedit is mainly only used for making Shells currently.
    Of Course you could make your Ship's shell in the pre 0.14 Version, and then load it in and edit it, then Load the edited Version into your latest version and let it convert :/

I dunno, SMedit requires a little bit of thinking if you want to use it anymore - 3-

Targaryen

Deathbringer
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    And you really should not try downgrading a version, or a blueprint.

This may render your ship useless at all, as there will be chunk-errors or it will not load at all.

- Andy
    By Downgrade, I had meant a second install x- x and even then wouldnt work with Newer Blueprints - 3-

SMedit is mainly only used for making Shells currently.
    Of Course you could make your Ship's shell in the pre 0.14 Version, and then load it in and edit it, then Load the edited Version into your latest version and let it convert :/

I dunno, SMedit requires a little bit of thinking if you want to use it anymore - 3-
    yeah i know it, i've tried this and still not works witch my sip, but already did that, what i wanted to do

Thanks guys
    -Targaryen