Smaller numbers?

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    You want Schema to change the value because you have trouble reading large numbers? Just read it 3 numbers at a time, not that hard

Reaction score
    It\'s not just that. Yes I have difficulty reading large numbers, and I imagine that some others do too, but I\'m also concerned that the numbers are unnecessarily large, and that the numbers begin to lose any real meaning, you\'re just counting the digits. You\'d expect a ship with 1,000 shields to be pretty tough since 1,000 is a fairly big number, but that\'ll get torn apart by even the smallest of ships. Somebody raised the point that even 1,000 atoms of gold is still 1,000 atoms of gold, even if those 1,000 atoms wouldn\'t be of any value. But by that logic I need to travel 11,845,412 micrometers to get to the kitchen and make a cup of tea. The value is so large that it has very little meaning. While this may be a poor analogy I hope you can see my point.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    If yes, then you know what mega, giga, and kilo means...

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    No sense in reworking all the numbers when it would only take a tiny bit of coding on schema\'s part to fix the issue.