Small Ship Competition!

Reaction score
    It doesn't make deathcubes fair play though...
    They are not fair play, they are ment to change the game. They are sort of protest againts box dimention limits. I would like the limits to be changed to mass. And then I will happily build something that isn't box. I don't even care if my doomcubes will be eliminated from competion then.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    They are not fair play, they are ment to change the game. They are sort of protest againts box dimention limits. I would like the limits to be changed to mass. And then I will happily build something that isn't box. I don't even care if my doomcubes will be eliminated from competion then.
    I get it now :P
    Carry on...

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    DON'T LET THIS COMPETITION DIE!!!!

Also, bumpety bump

Reaction score
    We are going to see some changes when this competition will come back to full life. :D

Reaction score
    I'd rather take part in a competition with credits limit, instead of sizes...

Reaction score
    I'd rather take part in a competition with credits limit, instead of sizes...
    No the prize of modules and armors are not balanced yet. Like I said, mass limits would the best. But we won't probably get rid of some sort of box limits anyway. And that is not bad because we don't wan't a block thin 1km long creations in this competition, right? :D

Reaction score
    No the prize of modules and armors are not balanced yet. Like I said, mass limits would the best. But we won't probably get rid of some sort of box limits anyway. And that is not bad because we don't wan't a block thin 1km long creations in this competition, right? :D
    Actually, wrong. Why wouldn't we want something like that?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Hello,

Where can i see more small ships ? I can find a lot of huge ships in the Shipyard section of the website, but even if they are amazing, they are "too much".

Reaction score
    Actually, wrong. Why wouldn't we want something like that?
    Beacause UK_IN_US wanna fit the best ships into his carrier or something like that. (Actually I know how to make really really powerful dimension-costly ships so no dimension limits would not be so bad for me :D)

Reaction score
    Beacause UK_IN_US wanna fit the best ships into his carrier or something like that. (Actually I know how to make really really powerful dimension-costly ships so no dimension limits would not be so bad for me :D)
    Well, than I think I will start my own competition, hoping that there would be some cheap and efficient designs out there!

Edit: Here it is! Cheap Ship Competition, in case someone is interested in participation.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Well, than I think I will start my own competition, hoping that there would be some cheap and efficient designs out there!

Edit: Here it is! Cheap Ship Competition, in case someone is interested in participation.
    Thank you very much for hijacking my thread.
    Whilst a wonderful idea, plugging your competition thread in my competition thread just isn't fair play.
    Anywho, the results at the moment stand because full IB homework and upcoming finals take precedence. If people would be so kind as to post updated versions of their (non-doomcube) ships, that would be nice too.

Reactions: Keptick
    Reaction score
    I'll throw my hat in the ring. Here's my entry for Class II

Entry Form
    Class: II
    Name: Wren
    Size:
    -Length: 11 m
    -Width: 9 m
    -Height: 6 m
    Download here

Download might not work at first, just submitted it and it needs to be approved. Also, stock version does not come with Bobby AI but there's space in the cockpit to plunk one down.

Reactions: Rumcajz