Small fight aftermath

Reaction score
    In the middle of a test flight for a newly engineered spacecraft, the authority spotted an enemy ship. Eager to try out the new systems, we decided to hunt the much larger and heavier armored boy.

The poor guy had no chance to hit our new lightweight product with his, for long ranged combat designed, cannons firing at such a low rate. Reviewing the fight the authority was not absolutely pleased, as 20 minutes were needed to overtake the villain. The dogfight looked more like a torture, a slow but inevitable death, than anything else. The conclusion were made, that hunting shall still be fun. Therefore we need bigger guns.

20160709192620_1.jpg 20160709192209_1.jpg
    But I am still happy, that my small 86 mass fighter can take on such a big insanth.

Last edited:

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Isanth Zero fighters are armor tanky but have nothing so far as weaponry goes.

Dr. Whammy

Executive Constructologist of the United Star Axis
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Awesome. I love fighter battles.

I once took down one of these
    Federation ship.jpg

with one of these...
    SF-38 series fighter.png

It was an AI spawn of a design made before shield rechargers were released (thank goodness for that:confused:)... The fight took over an hour but I eventually won by circling the AI ship and pelting it from the sides and behind with a cannon/pulse gun and lightweight guided missiles.

Reactions: Trekkerjoe