Small dropship that fits in a single docking module

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello,

I'm searching for a small dropship that fits in a single docking module, im not a very good designer so please a nice dropship.

Reaction score
    I feel your pain. I really hate how adding docking enhanches requires that you have an extremely high cieling in your hangar, so all of my builds just use variations of this shuttle in their hangar bays since none of them are actually carriers. It accelerates from 1-200 in less than 2 seconds, has 800-something shields and the core is protected by hardened hull. It\'s a good little transport shuttle and it can also act as an effective lifeboat that easily out-maneuvers turrets.

EDIT: That blue thing on the bottom is not the core, that\'s the faction module. It\'s nigh-indestructibility prevents that vulnerable spot of the ship from being blown to smithereens by a lucky laser blast.

It\'s used in all my builds and ships and it\'s really quite a handy lilttle craft, hope you enjoy.

http://anonymousdelivers.us/93363

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    That is a very nice shuttle, well thought out. I may use that myself thanks :p