Slow mo problem

Reaction score
    Got a bit of a problem with my singleplayer and multiplayer games, everything feels very slow, the fps is completely fine but things like walking around in my ship/station feels like im moving atleast 1/2 speed, normally a jump would take about 1/2 - 1 seconds where as at the mo it take 5-7 seconds :L

any ideas?

ImperialDonut

Overlord of the North Pole
    Reaction score
    Not sure if you\'re mistaking the default speed for abnormally slow. A jump takes about three seconds to full height and walking is about 3 to 4 blocks per second, so I think you might be experiencing the normal speeds.

Also, walking speed can be drastically reduced by not looking straight forward, since the game wants to move you in the direction you are facing. So if you look almost completely down and press W, you will go forward, but at a horrible slow speed because the game wants to move you in the faced direction, but there is a floor in the way.

Reaction score
    no its definately slower, i was playing it yesterday and the wlking speed was much much faster, thanks anyway!

Reaction score
    managed to get it sorted now, did a sweep of the computer with iorbits programs and update java64bit :D