Slight Npc & station Improvements

Reaction score
    I had a thought that it was a little bit unrealistic that all space stations were empty; so I came up with an idea that people were maybe trapped or left during the disaster that forced most of them to leave and why are all of them destroyed excepted the pirate stations? Also why not add pirate attacks upon the stations so there is a challenge maintaining the station itself?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    I'm fairly sure that when NPCs (specifically NPC factions) get improved many of the stations won't be abandoned. And I do like your pirate attack idea, assuming they aren't too frequent.

Reaction score
    I'm fairly sure that when NPCs (specifically NPC factions) get improved many of the stations won't be abandoned. And I do like your pirate attack idea, assuming they aren't too frequent.
    fair point and I was assuming (if they added the feature) they wouldn't attack to often because of how ridiculously annoying it would be if to just repair a space station and about 10 minuit's later it would be blown to pieces by a fleet of pirates :P

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Regarding NPCs and stations, together with their improvement, I already shared my opinion here. Beside that, in the future I certainly can see and would possibly enjoy stations of different NPC factions which can be damaged or at least fought in the proximity of not unlike how it happened at times in, say, Freelancer.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I just hope some of the builders can get a third pass over the stations and the old ones are finally and permanently phased out.