SkylordLuke Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username SkylordLuke

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): GMT +1

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? Same as in my previous term.
    I have internet connection both at home and at work.
    I already commit huge amount of hours to StarMade. This would change nothing.

How long have you been playing StarMade? Playing for exactly than 3 years. Its been a heall of a ride so far :D

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? My previous 3 years were fully dedicated to creative builds. Trying to build the best looking ships and stations,and pushing the detail limits with all of them.

Also role-play survival,but only as a galactic trader and a nomad,helping everyone who crosses my path.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? I Love listening to the community.
    I love reading their comments and suggestions..
    During term 1 and 2 I learned a lot.

I Also run the frequent suggestion MEGAthread,where new AND veteran users can check for the most recent features that are in development,planned or just rejected.

What are some of your weaknesses? My weaknesses? Ill have to say my reactions.. to people who want try to incite angry discussions and taint the game itself.
    I am really passionate when it comes to this game

What motivates you to become a council member? Helping people with great ideas spread those ideas.
    And also do my part in harassing the developer staff :D

Also,to do my best in providing new constantly updated information through various channels and forum threads ..directly from the developers,and present it in a one easy streamlined way.

How do you contribute to the community currently? I like to think I inspire a lot of people to do more,and better ,with my frequent ship builds and my interaction with people both on youtube and forums. Currently doing my best In Council term 2

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

DukeBot

Big Brother
    Reaction score
    Warning Points
    • Inappropriate Behavior: 12/3/2014 (1 Warning Points)
    • Not the place for this: 7/19/2014 (1 Warning Points)

Status
    Not open for further replies.