Skins

Reaction score
    I noticed some oddities while making the pirate skin. Faces were warped or flipped, invading on eachother; so I\'ve decided to make this:

more acurately labeled, and to scale map to help the community and myself.

AlonBru, in order to share pictures like I have above, you must

• Upload the image to somewhere on the internet where we can access it, and leave a window or tab open to it when you post. I\'ve been using http://imgur.com to host my pics.
      Once you\'ve done that, or if the image is already online somewhere,
    • Click on the little mountain/ landscape icon in the top right of the forum comment editor to bring up the image importer,
    • Right click on your image, which should be open in another tab, and select \'Copy image URL\'
    • In the URL text box on the image importer on this page, right click and select paste, and click \'OK\'.

Onge again I suggest that you save skins as .png files, if possible, to perserve the image quality.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I was making skins for a while, but then found it to be really difficult without some previewer like Minecraft has aplenty. I can do em, it just takes ages and constant checks with me jumping into a single player game to have a look in 3d.

And since the model\'s gonna change one day... It\'s kinda demoralising, really.

That said, I am now going to use that Konata skin because Japanese School Girl +spaceship = Awesome

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi i used to play minecraft a lot and made a few custom skins on this neat editor called \"skincraft\". it is basically a skin editor that also shows a 3d model of what the skin looks like, and i ifnd it much easier than editing an unfolded cube character. http://minecraftgameonline.com/view/10/skincraft.html

thats a link to it, i was wondering if anyone knows of something similar for starmade skins? thanks :)

Reaction score
    maff271, I\'m afraid StarMade doesn\'t have a large enough following yet to have a skin editor/ previewer built for it. Perhapse if you were to message the creator of the the minecraft one, that you\'ve linked to, you could convince the her/him to make one.

In the mean time, here\'s an unwarrented Minecraft skin.

HadrasVorshoth, I personally think the skin map could use some optimization. There are some awkwardly aranged and inconsistant parts to it.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    My friend made me this:

He just made it over a skin template he saw somewhere, so the purple words are still there. I like lawn gnomes, so it\'s an astronaut lawn gnome.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I need an official DFN uniform though.
    Grey and orange, mostly grey, preferrably.
    Something resembling a star wars imperial officer\'s uniform with orange details, perhaps?

Reaction score
    Hey Moon walker I\'ve been looking for a clone trooper skin could you make me one ?

Reaction score
    It\'s pointless to make skins for the current model right now, as it will be replaced very soon.

Not sure if you\'ll read this Omni, but it would be cool if you\'d offer an accurate template for the skin layout too, would perhaps encourage more people to make skins :)

Reaction score
    @MoonWalker

As for how I know it\'s a \'he\', well . . . some things are best left unanswered.

Since Facehuggers lay eggs, they are all actually female. That\'s an ovipositor, not... you know...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    blue shirt.half humen half robot head.(not to be racists(if you think this racist)but the humen parts need to be white please)long sleeves and long pants.one robot hand and other humen hand.white shoes.and a usb/inport on back of head.blue humen eye and red robot eye.please have great detail and sorry theres no picture

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Once the new skin model comes out I\'ll be making imperial officer skins of all colours, ranks, and varieties. In the mean time, here is an old republic officer skin, also from star wars.