Skins unwrapped a little off?

Reaction score
    I just noticed that when making my skin that it was a bit off in game, and I had to adjust properly.

in the right side, you can see that I had to push the right side of the face to the left, and the color ring around the faces (the blue below the face and every other color surrounding the faces) show up in game as well.

Reaction score
    • Arrrty
    It took me a bit to understand exactly what you meant and/or what happened. I am mainly confused because you\'re showing the skin template for the front of the face, while the in-game image shows the back of the helm?? So I do not know what these images are meant to show. I do see the face is shifted one pixel to the left as you described? (Update:) It looks like, there is an extra line of orange on the right? The right side goes over the bleed and the bleed and the other side does not.

But I understand what you mean about the color, on the helm and skin the lighter color around the boxes is the \"bleed area\" (2 pixels wide of bleed) this area you are supposed to fill with your own colors so that when it bleeds in game, it will be the correct color and you should notice no grey, weird color, etc on the edges of the skin in game. The bleed effect WILL happen, so that area shows where you need to expand your colors.

*Update, Update* Also, I reccomend those new to using the template, if something is confusing, load up the template as the skin in game so you know exactly what goes where. Take screenshots if you need to, to refer to as you work!

Reaction score
    well it seems I may have screwed up a bit, I tested with just the default skin template and it placed it where it was supposed to go. I had no idea about the bleed effect, so thanks for explaining that.

Reaction score
    • Arrrty
    I\'ve been making skins lately, so when I saw this-- what appeared to be a problem I hadn\'t come across in the skins I\'ve made-- I had to look into it. (I actually did the same thing with the helm once, I built it from the inside out, and then one side didn\'t match up, and after having someone else look at it we found the place where I derped!) And you mentioned trying out the template in game just as I was typing to suggest that! Nice! =D

Cool skin by the way!