Skins - The Most Super Fantastic and Infuriating Stupidity to Ever be Put into Anything

Blakpik

Angler
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Skins don't work. However, this isn't the the usual situation of something not working in StarMade. If that were the case, I'd not be surprised. What astounds me is the manner in which skins don't work. For it is not just any skins that don't work. It is specifically my skins that don't work.

I am not even joking. It is uncanny how a skin made by anyone other than me will work, yet the instant I try to make a skin, I am instead greeted with Default Dave's stupid arse.

I have attached a .zip with one of the offending skins, please note that the skin is incomplete, so some parts will be from the template.

Auf Wiedersehen.

Attachments

Master1398

Keep calm and quit raging
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I do think i found the mistake. Your main skin texture is saved wrong. For me it shows up as indexed colors but it should be RGB

Attachments

Blakpik

Angler
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I do think i found the mistake. Your main skin texture is saved wrong. For me it shows up as indexed colors but it should be RGB
    Ooh. Excellent, I was wondering what I did wrong.
    I'd thought I'd fixed it. But if not, you got any ideas how to fix it, given that my last attempt seems to have failed.