Skins crash game

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I recently updated my client and noticed that old custom skins no longer work such as the female one from the mainsite. if you try to use one, it causes a crash. I thought this was due to the recent update because I saw the following in todays patch notes.

Astronaut head movement: The head of the astronaut will now be looking up and down depending on where the player is looking

I assume this problem is because the way the texture formated has been changed. I also was able to confirm this to be the case, because when you look at the actual texture fle and compare them to the old and new ones there are certian differences which prove that the basic template has changesd, so if you are having a problem using them like I am maybe this is the reason. I thought I should at least warn others about this. it seemed like a huge oversite on the notes not mentioning this.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I had this same problem when loading a custom skin into mine. I would like to confirm that this is a problem with the skin being changed.