Sith Star Tech

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Welcome to the finished (well, mostly...) projects page.

mini Borg Cube (request) - took me little longer than anticipated, plus had to make a hangar door to fly the cube out of my carrier. Accidentaly started to build inside :F

Specs:

• ~50x50x50, 6kk
    • 2k shield regen
    • lasers 1.5 k dps, BB missiles 300 dmg 20 radius
    • 2x turret (mounted in middle so they can shoot in 6 directions). lasers 1-2k dps, KB missiles 200 dmg 150 range, 10k shields 200 regen

download - http://www.mediafire.com/?yotobey7zoq1haq

XR-C 100 aka. Invisible Squid - 100% cloaked and radar protected, it de-cloacks only when firing. I tried to add some plating, but it loses the ability to cloak and hide it's radar signature at same time then.

Please note- most servers have an anti-squid rule, so You might add some plating on it, making it able to cloak/ jam radar temporary or choosing just one option.

Specs:

• dimensions 43/ 33/ 37, mass 280, cost 1kk
    • 20k power, 430k regen
    • 14k shieds (to protect from some random hits while heavy faction fighting)
    • 8x 160 dmg lasers
    • 1x 300 dmg 21 radius BB missile
    • 2x 250 dmg 19 radius KB missiles
    • Radar jamming, cloaking and moving at the same time is possible.

download v 1 - http://www.mediafire.com/?b9a9m2xw7hbvnzn

Shiranui, the floating island - the name is pretty self-explanatory, but.. A long time ago a town was attacked by demons, a brave priestess stood up to them and due to her epic battle skills most of the citizens were saved. The demons swore revenge, so in order to protect people she loved she had to take an artifact of immense power out of the demons range. She used her awesome magic skills (and some power generators) to lift the temple and left the cursed city forever. Note- it's not an attack vessel, it's intended to serve as home for those who like to have something green in the unfriendly void. Can be built on and upgraded to a destroyer-castle (or something) ofc.

Specs:

• 1 waterfall
    • shuttle (to land on planets).
    • 40k shields 4k regen
    • 350k power 200k regen
    • some weapons, very low dps. Cost 4kk

download v 1.01 - http://www.mediafire.com/?n850bznj20o51bg

I recommend to use the gravity generator when on board. Screens:

Mini Enterprise D - (too big engines, noticed little bit too late to fix, mayby it's some special- high speed series of the ship?).

Specs:

• dimensions 62/ 27/ 35, cost 10kk
    • 20k power, 6k regen
    • 30k shields, 2k regen
    • lasers, 1400 dmg range 700
    • KB missiles, 150 dmg
    • BB missiles, 800 dmg, blast radius 24 (photon torpedos, holes big enough for the ship to fit in)

download v 1.01 - http://www.mediafire.com/?fjg9pu9ko4923i9

XR-400 missile ship - hosts 4 huge AI guided cruise missiles, they have some shielding and big thrust/ weight ratio. Missile bay can be closed via plex doors. Had some misfires so far, sometimes the ship explodes on spawn, sometimes while undocking missiles. AI settings won't save, also they do not always want to ram the enemy. Needs "little" fixing. A total remake actually.

v2.1 borg cube - (buggy turrets, no interior yet) - http://www.mediafire.com/download/qaq1qm51366m357/borgcube1.sment

How to get to core- enter from hangar bay, 1'st elevator on the right, than near 1'st intersection u will see a white-glowing entrance.

Cube specs:

1. ~100x100x100
    2. 270kk $
    3. 124k shields, 37k/ s regen
    4. Mass 24k, thrust 4k (will add more, the final cube will be heavier too)
    5. Weapons: lasers 150-500 dmg, range 700+, missiles 100-500 dmg
    6. 6 turrets, each 6k shield, 2x 140 dmg 500-range lasers, little low fov atm (will fix i guess)

Exterior + weapons, some interior done:

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I knew someone would make a borg cube! Awesome! Can\'t wait to assimilate my enemies! Any idea when the download for the ship would be up?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hei, Nice looking cube! i\'m building a Borg cube too, its the first thing i thought when i heard about this game.... like \"uh ? a block game, where you can build space ships ? ..... i have to build a borg cube.\" XD

I\'m building a 100x100x100, its already complete in its functions, it has all shields, regen, power storage cannons, heatseeking missiles, but you are way ahead of me in matter of internal design XD i was working alot on the power regen.

Can you post your actual power regen, power storage, thrust and shield stats ? I would appreciate it for some coparison with the same kind of ship.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    Outlawing a certain kind of ship on a server is stupid. Excellent work!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well, if I had a server I\'d probably add a no-box/ squid rule too. If it\'s a box it should at least have some plating on it, not just shields.

The invisible squid though, hm... It\'s invisible so no one should complain. Also it\'s very vulnerable, loosing even one power generator costs losing the ability to cloak/ jam radar at same time.

@Rookery- I\'ll rename my topic to \"Cube Technologies\". Srsly, got like a hundred downloads on the cube compared to 5 on my imho most awesome build- island :/

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I like the cube the most. Someone on my server once spawned a huge cube worth like 50mil at spawn. Everyone had huge ships salvaging it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I loved the island. The borg cube looks awesome, get to work! XD

WE ARE THE BORG.RESISTANCE IS FUTILE. YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED. ~Star Trek:First Contact

~Melkor

Reaction score
    This topic might be dead now, i\'m not sure. What did you use for the green on the cube?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Please, no bumping these dead threads. Although, I find it ironic how these are Star Trek ships even though the name has Sith.

Reaction score
    http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/357/3/3/23_by_solarsistim-d6z0w5g.jpg

found this one here its looks good too